Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hostess With The Mostest Gifts

We've all done it....ran to the market or local drug store to pick up some random bottle of wine or dusty, stale box of chocolates. This year, why not bring something really special. Here is my list of great hostess gifts (things that I wouldn't mind getting):

 
Image via Jo Malone Website

How about a fabulous Jo Malone Candle. Sure, it's $65 but the long candle burn time plus juicy scents are a great way to show your appreciation. Yea, it cost about as much as going out to dinner, but remember, your hostess just served you something great. Maybe you even spent the night. This candle outshines them all.

Image via Crumpler.com
For the gal on the go, this Crumpler bag (or any Crumpler) is sure to show your appreciation. These bags are made for the traveler, the explorer or the go-to person. Their camera bags are also fabulous!
Image via PotteryBarn.com
Tick Tock. How about a clock? Not just any clock but a gorgeous silver plated bamboo clock from Pottery Barn. Stunning for any decor or room. I actually own this clock and keep it on my vanity. It's the perfect size and shape with a touch of elegance. Show your hostess your appreciated her time and effort for that long weekend you stayed.
Image via Sephora
Color your hostess's world with a fresh fun lipstick or two. Maybe it's something she wouldn't buy herself but it's a great pick me up. It might be too personal picking a color so anything neutral would work or even a bold red! I also have given mani/pedi gift certificates because I know how my hands and feet look and feel after entertaining!

Have fun shopping and gifting!

These are my opinions only. I do not make revenue on these items or am a paid blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment