Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Nautical Nonsense

Image via Old Navy
While the rest of the country is in a "polar vortex", (I just love that word), the west coast has been having some unbelievably warm and dry weather. So much so that I hear religious figures are asking their followers to pray for rain. In any case, always one looking for cute and inexpensive attire, I recently came across this adorable crepe blouse with an anchor motif

"It's January," I said! I am always in the mood for a vacation and warm weather. This top screams vacation! Warm, breezy nights dressed in this top and a pair of casual white pants! It's very preppy to say the least. The fabric is light and the pattern is rather nice. The white blouse seemed a bit more see-through when I tried it on in stores. The fabric drapes rather nice but seemed a bit roomier overall.

I even had a conversation with the sales associate saying that I was surprised something so "springy" would be out yet. They have this whole new nautical line with striped sweaters, anchor t-shirts, chambray, fringe scarves, knit blazers, etc. There is one sailboat sweater that I saw in stores that isn't online yet. That will be a big seller. Get it now because these items, I bet, won't last, and certainly not until spring or thaw! Ahoy!


The opinions here are my own and I do not work for ON or receive compensation from this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment