Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Guiding Light



Where is it? I am not sure I see it anymore or is it so faint? Each day we are presented with life's challenges. Things as simple as we are out of milk or where do we go on vacation or how to handle an impending yet realistic professional lay-off. As a very private person, I am about to embark on a very personal challenge, one that I hope you will share with me, and perhaps break through and discover any of your life's challenges.

Today Mr. Challenge and Big Challenge went "back to school" shopping. I did not attend. I was surprised how well they did being that I did not supervise the haul. Even Little Challenge got a few cute dresses that she can grow into. We are about one month away from going back to school. I'm ready. I know the Challenges are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment